People are one of the most important assets for all of our clients; but, as any business person knows, these assets need ongoing care and also sometimes imply serious legal risks.
We deliver commercially-aware and cost-effective advice and support through all stages in our clients’ experiences with their employees: from hiring, through workforce structuring and human resources management compliance, to the eventual end of the employment relationship. We not only help our clients respond appropriately and efficiently to problems when they arise, but we also help them to spot and understand legal vulnerabilities and practical risks in their employment and human resources management policies and procedures.
our leading services
- employment contracts
- workforce integration and industrial relations in acquisitions and mergers
- advice and legal risk management in innovative workforce structuring, such as outsourcing
- defence against wrongful dismissal or termination of employment
- representation in workplace accident and sexual harrassment cases
- proactive legal risk management advice in recruitment and personnel policies and procedures
- management of expatriate quotas
some instances of how we have helped our clients: –
- We successfully defended an indigenous oil exploration company against a wrongful dismissal claim by a former employee.
- We represented several oil services companies in settlement negotiations for compensation for workplace accidents.
- We regularly advise a human resources management consultancy company on legal and regulatory issues in recruiting; termination of employees; taxation; and compliance.
- We regularly assist our clients in obtaining expatriate quotas from the Ministry of the Interior, and in renewing residency permits.
- We have successfully defended our clients in several workplace sexual harrassment lawsuits.
For more information, contact:
Our industry sector teams