1, Block 2, River Patoka Close
Off Nile Street
Ademola advises our clients on a broad range of corporate/commerical law issues, as well as general litigation matters. He has special expertise and experience in corporate secretarial services, contracts, debt recovery, and labour and employment law.
Ademola is a key participant in our support to clients in a cross-section of major industries and business sectors in Nigeria, including:energy and natural resources; infrastructure; telecommunications; and electrical power. Some of his most notable achievements include:
- Leading our team providing corporate secretarial services, including corporate compliance and governance advice, to three major companies: Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals
- Limited; Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Limited; and OIS Indorama Port Limited
- Representing major international oil companies in oil spills litigation in trial and appellate courts, including: Chevron Nigeria Limited; Total E&P Nigeria Limited; Moni Pulo Limited; and The Shell Petroleum Development of Nigeria Limited
- Representing clients such as Notore Chemicals Industries Limited; SeWa West Africa Limited; and Daewoo Nigeria Limited in general litigation and labour/industrial matters in Nigerian courts
- Representing major banks like Diamond Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc and Heritage Bank Plc in debt recovery matters
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- University of Ibadan (LL.B)
Ademola plays table tennis and watches football in his free time.