We offer a complete range of specialized services for commercial banks and other financial institutions operating in Nigeria, with commercially-aware, comprehensive advice on all international and domestic banking operations. We also advise foreign and national enterprises on some of their most strategic financing transactions.
Our Leading Services
- debt recovery
- commercial banking and regulatory compliance
- local and foreign currency loan agreements
- loan structuring and syndication
- secured and unsecured loan arrangements
Some Instances Of How We Have Helped Our Clients
- We frequently advise on loan syndication transactions, and recently acted on behalf of a manufacturer client in a N100 million loan syndication.
- We acted for a leading commercial bank in the recovery of a non-performing trade finance debt of approximately $25 million, granted by the U.S. Export-Import Bank to a local oil service company for the purchase of a vessel to service a contract with a major oil company.
- We acted as solicitors to a major Nigerian bank in raising $20 million by private placement.
- We provided a full range of merger and acquisition services, including representation in regulatory proceedings, to a major Nigerian bank in a N56 billion acquisition of another bank.