Litigation/Arbitration, Labour/Industrial Relations
12 Igbodo Street
Chibuike’s experience and skills in areas such as commercial litigation, oil spill disputes, labour/industrial litigation and recovery matters have played a major role in the upward growth of the firm and the satisfaction of clients
Some of his notable achievements include:
- Representing major international oil companies in oil spill litigation, including: Amni
- International Petroleum Development Company Limited; Daewoo Nigeria Limited; and Eroton Exploration and Production Company Nigeria Limited;
- Representing clients such as Notore Chemicals Industries Limited; Steag Encotec (West Africa) Limited; and Lubrik Construction Company in general litigation and labour/industrial matters in Nigerian courts;
- Representing major banks like Diamond Bank Plc and Access Bank Plc.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- University of Ibadan (LL.B)
During his leisure, Chibuike enjoys reading, watching movies and playing football.