Litigation/Arbitration, Taxation/Corporate Governance
12 Igbodo Street
Thompson is a member of our Litigation/Arbitration Practice Group, in which he has managed complex litigation at both the trial and appellate levels.
His practice spans a cross-section of major industries and business sectors in Nigeria. As a member of our team, some of his most notable accomplishments include:
- Successful challenge of the illegal imposition of over N21 million as tax on a major indigenous oil company
- Successful defence of a company in multiple suites arising from oil pollution
- Successful defence of multiple employment-related suits against multinational companies for alleged wrongful termination
- Successful pro bono defence of three persons charged with capital offences
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- University of Ibadan (LL.B)
In his free time, Thompson enjoys swimming, travelling, and playing football.