Litigation/Arbitration, Labour/Industrial Relations
12 Igbodo Street
Ebika is a member of our Litigation/Arbitration Practice Group. Ebika’s advisory and advocacy expertise cover a wide spectrum of contentious and non-contentious matters.
Her admirable zeal, proactive mindset in consistently proffering legal opinions and advice on a wide range of legal issues, immensely contributes to the Firm’s capability to satisfy the needs of our clients.
Her comprehensive base of industry-sector experience enables her to perform key roles in some of our Firm’s most prominent matters, such as:
- Defending clients such as Total E&P Nigeria, The Shell Petroleum Development Company,
- Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited and other companies in oil spill claims.
- Representation of NLNG, Daewoo Nigeria Ltd. and Indorama Eleme Petrochemicals Ltd. in complex contracts and commercial disputes.
- Representing Clients in several cases involving recovery of debts arising from contractual relations, banking transactions and property disputes.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Delta State University (LL.B)
Ebika enjoys music, movies, needlework and making wigs.