We help our clients not only to respond to the increasingly sophisticated changes and challenges of compliance with environmental laws and regulations, but also to anticipate them now to avoid greater risks in the future.
Our Leading Services
- proactive legal risk assessment and advice on environmental compliance
- preparation of annual compliance registers for applicable environmental laws
- seamless coordination with environmental litigation specialists in our Litigation and Arbitration Group
Some Instances Of How We Have Helped Our Clients
- We annually prepare a comprehensive environmental compliance register for oil majors, to alert them to the potential impacts of all environmental laws applicable to their operations in Rivers State, Bayelsa State, and Imo State.
- Our Firm has successfully defended SPDC , Chevron, and Total E&P in several lawsuits both at trial and appellate levels involving oil spill claims in communities in the Niger Delta area.