Litigation/Arbitration, Labour/Industrial Relations
12 Igbodo Street
Henry leads our Firm’s Litigation/Arbitration Practice Group. He has a vast experience as a litigator, arbitration counsel, and arbitrator, with particular expertise in disputes arising from commercial transactions and ventures, labour and industrial relations, and securities.
In the past five years alone, Henry has successfully represented clients in disputes with a total value of over $700 million.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, U.K. (Nigeria Branch)
- Professional Negotiators and Mediators
- Institute of Chartered Mediators and Administrators
- Notary Public of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology (LL.M)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Rivers State University of Science & Technology (LL.B)
In the his spare time, Henry enjoys teaching Sunday school, watching (and solving) crime and detective shows, and watching the occasional football match.