No law firm today can credibly claim to offer “full service” corporate and commercial advice without robust intellectual property law capabilities. For many of our clients, their intellectual property is their most precious asset. We offer a complete range of IP services customized to meet the special and specific structures, operations, and objectives of each client.
Our Leading Services
- registration of intellectual property
- assignment, licensing, and exploitation of copyright, trademarks, and patents
- maintenance and protection of intellectual property rights
- technology acquisition and transfer
- filing, prosecution, or defense of our clients’ applications in opposition proceedings before the Registrar of Trademarks
Some Instances Of How We Have Helped Our Clients
- We represented and obtained a judgment in favour of our client in a major opposition proceeding instituted by a large multinational company.
- We represent a world-famous tire manufacturing company in the current prosecution of an action to cancel an entry on the Trademarks Register, which infringes our client’s registered trademark.
- We currently are prosecuting a copyright infringement action against a major telecommunications company in Nigeria on behalf of our client.
- We have recently filed and registered over 22 trademarks at the Trademarks Registry on behalf of several clients in various business sectors.