Litigation/Arbitration, Taxation/Corporate Governance
12 Igbodo Street
Nnamdi’s primary practice focus is litigation/Arbitration. He represents our clients in cases bordering on labour and contractual disputes as well as claims arising oil exploration activities.
As an assiduous commercial litigator, his primary focus is to always achieve results that are commercially expedient to the client’s business operations.
Education and Qualifications
- LL.B, University of Nigeria
- B.L, Nigerian Law School
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Nigerian Bar Association.
- Young Lawyers Forum, Port Harcourt.
- International Due Diligence Organisation
- Nnamdi unwinds by playing chess, table tennis and cycling.