Phone: +234 818 686 4645
Plot 239 Kofo Abayomi Street
Patrick brings an extensive business background and expertise in project finance, regulatory compliance, energy, insurance, and taxation to his practice.
He serves our clients in a wide range of industries and business sectors, but has special experience and expertise in energy and banking. He is noted for his ability to execute instructions on time by anticipating and avoiding needless bureaucratic delays and red tape. Some of his most notable accomplishments, as a key player on our team, include:
- Advice to Heritage Banking Company Limited in the acquisition of and merger with Enterprise Bank to form Heritage Bank Plc, one of Nigeria’s premier banks
- Lead legal advisors to the reserved bidder in the ongoing concession for the development of fallow land around the National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos State, a concession worth more than N108 billion
- Sole legal advisor to the trustee in the establishment of a pioneering infrastructure fund in
- Nigeria, of a value of more than $150 million
- Sole legal advisor in the restructuring and recapitalisation of one of the foremost construction companies in Nigeria, with an asset base of more than N65 billion
- Joint solicitor to the issuer in Project Eyo, the N500 billion bond issuance by the Lagos State Government
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Law School (L.B.)
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology (LL.B.)
Patrick is an avid reader and enjoys running and football in his spare time.