Our firm is active in the Nigerian capital market. Because we work hard to understand fully our clients’ business objectives in every deal, we can help them to anticipate issues and proactively manage legal risks before they become crises.
Our Leading Services
- preparation of prospectuses
- underwriting and vending agreements
- placement memoranda
- trust deeds and debentures
- offer structure
- compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission Act and Regulations
- compliance with the Listing Requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- compliance with the Nigerian Investment Promotion Act) and the Foreign Exchange (Monitoring and Miscellaneous Provisions) Act.
Some Instances Of How We Have Helped Our Clients
- We acted as solicitors to a major Nigerian bank in raising $20 million by private placement.
- We were the lead counsel to the lead issuing house in a State government’s bond issue.
- We prepared a trust deed and provided legal advice to a Nigerian public company concerning its public offering of and unsecured fixed-rate redeemable corporate bond issue of over N40 billion.